Forum Discussion

Terrie2
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

BAS lodge online

THe last 2 months I have been unable to lodge BAS online via MYOB. It takes me to the Activity Statements page and just idle's no information of previous or current ones come up Just a circle going round and round. So I have had to lodge via ATO portal direct.

Im hoping its a simple fix.

• Hi Terrie2 

If you're using AccountRight, can you click on Open in web browser on the top right-hand side and once the file opens in web browser, go to Banking>>Prepare IAS/BAS and let us know if you're able to lodge from there?  

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Terrie2 

If you're using AccountRight, can you click on Open in web browser on the top right-hand side and once the file opens in web browser, go to Banking>>Prepare IAS/BAS and let us know if you're able to lodge from there?  

Terrie2
      Experienced User

Hello Komal

I have managed to get it by following your instructions however I am now missing January & February BAS. Note I have lodged these direct through the ATO portal.

So if I am understanding this correctly they way I used to lodge was when I was on the app and clicked prepare which then took me to a web browser automatically (which is where it idled) I no longer do it that way as it is not working?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Terrie2 

That previous option in the desktop app should still work but we have received a few reports of that not working as intended and our developers are working on fixing this permanently.

In the meanwhile, please lodge BAS through the browser version as you just did and that should work.