Forum Discussion

janettes
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Back pay category is not showing on BAS W1 field

For some reason my Back Pay Category is not showing up on my BAS under W1. In the Payroll Activity report it is correct but not on BAS. Please assist.

• Hi janettes 

Thanks for your post. The amounts prefilled in the W1 field on your BAS are determined by the payroll categories selected in the BAS set up. I'd recommend checking that the Back Pay category has been selected by opening the BAS>>click on Settings>>select Set up activity statement fields. 

Once you've made any changes to the set up you will need to click on Update from ledger to refresh those fields. The help article, Get ready to lodge activity statements online, has more information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi janettes 

Thanks for your post. The amounts prefilled in the W1 field on your BAS are determined by the payroll categories selected in the BAS set up. I'd recommend checking that the Back Pay category has been selected by opening the BAS>>click on Settings>>select Set up activity statement fields. 

Once you've made any changes to the set up you will need to click on Update from ledger to refresh those fields. The help article, Get ready to lodge activity statements online, has more information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.