Forum Discussion

alantr
User
4 years ago
Solved

Changing Options in a BAS

Does anyone know how to select:

- Option 1 instead of the pre-selected default Option 2 on the "Back Sheet" of a Business Activity Statement, under the heading "PAYG Income Tax Instalment"?

-Option 2 or Option 3 instead of the pre-selected default Option 1 on the "Front Sheet" of a Business Activity Statement, under the heading "Goods And Services Tax (GST)"?

My keyboard mouse and my keyboard space-bar does not allow me to select or deselect whatever is pre-selected.  I have attached a file showing two screen shots of what I explained above.

Thanks,

Alan

• Hi alantr 

When preparing your BAS or IAS through Accounts>>Prepare BAS/IAS>>Lodge Manually, you have the option in the top right left for BAS Info. This particular window will allow you to select the settings for your BAS. For example, you would be able to set the GST reporting frequency, GST option, PAYG Instalment frequency and the Instalment option...

If you are unsure what options you should be selecting for your BAS it is recommending speaking to your accounting advisor.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi alantr 

When preparing your BAS or IAS through Accounts>>Prepare BAS/IAS>>Lodge Manually, you have the option in the top right left for BAS Info. This particular window will allow you to select the settings for your BAS. For example, you would be able to set the GST reporting frequency, GST option, PAYG Instalment frequency and the Instalment option...

If you are unsure what options you should be selecting for your BAS it is recommending speaking to your accounting advisor.

alantr
      User

Thanks Steven.  Your solution had me a little confused at the start because it said "top right".  In my program, it's "top left".  Thanks for your help! :)

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi alantr 

Apologies, got my left and rights mixed up with that one. But, yes you are quite right, or left as the case may be, the button is located in the top left Lodge Manually window in AccountRight 2020.