Forum Discussion

BV_Medical
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Problem lodging BAS

I am unable to lodge my BAS through MYOB, i get this message;

We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

I have upgraded to 2020.3. re-started computer and Account right. Any suggestions?

• Hi BV_Medical 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I have sent you a private message with information on this. To access your private messages click on your avatar in the top right corner and select the envelope icon.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

24 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BV_Medical 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I have sent you a private message with information on this. To access your private messages click on your avatar in the top right corner and select the envelope icon.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

redrose
      Contributing Cover User

I have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting very frustrating. 

Why not share the solution publicly! 

I have tried all the above "fixes"   

Please HELP US .

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi redrose 

I have sent you a private message. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and select the envelope icon.

Please do let me know if you continue to have issues.

LilBuddha
      User

I am havng the same problem not being able to lodge BAS. Any help fixing wuld be grateful. Thanks

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi LilBuddha 

I have replied to your private message. Please do let me know if have any further issues.

kittydes66
      User

Hi

I am having problems logding my BAS.

We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Please help

Thanking you 

Toni

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi kittydes66 

I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on your avatar and selecting the envelope icon.

If you need further help please do reply to my private message.