Forum Discussion

WyomingCC
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to Process BAS due to "technical problem"

Hi,

I've been trying to do my first quarter BAS (Jul-Sep) but it will not prefill. I keep getting the error message:

We're having some technical problems and can't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later"

Looking through the forum I see this has been an ongoing issue.  Please advise how to proceed.

I have run the GST Detail report - No Errors. 

I have been using the online tool for 12 months without a problem and no settings have  been changed.

Please advise asap.

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi WyomingCC 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I've sent you a private message with instructions. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

Please do let me know if you continue to have issues.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Caspanixon
      User

I am having the same issue. Could you please send details on a fix

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

HI Caspanixon 

I will send you a private message. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

Please respond to that private message if you need further help.

WyomingCC
      Experienced Cover User

I've read the message - Not sure why the response was a private message. There is no update showing  - I've logged in and out.

D9
      Experienced Cover User

Hello,

Would you also provide instructions to me as I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thank you.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi D9 

I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on your avatar and selecting the envelope icon.

If you need further help please do reply to my private message.