Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Alerts for supplier bank account changes

Hi,

How can I as an Administrator receive notifications when if someone changes supplier bank details?

It is an essential that I'm aware of all masterfile changes to validate the authenticity.

2 REPLIES 2
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Alerts for supplier bank account changes

Hi @Jeffro11

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us. We regret that you encountered difficulties receiving the notification if there are changes made in supplier bank details and we appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

Regarding your concern, any changes to the supplier bank account will trigger a security email to the owner of the AccountRight Live file. If the owner has changed, you will need to fill out a Change of Details form so the emails can start going to the next nominated contact. 

If you require a change to AccountRight Live Owner, I will be sending a private message to you with the information and instructions that will further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Alerts for supplier bank account changes

Hi @Jeffro11

Thank you again for flagging your concern to us. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post