Automatic BPAY deposits

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GeneralSurgAu
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Automatic BPAY deposits

I've noticed in the last week that MYOB has started to automatically batch payments received by BPAY into a Bank Deposit. However, rather than creating a deposit to "Cash at Bank" (the usualy process when creating a manual Bank Deposit) it is being created as a deposit from Undeposited Funds to "Undeposited Funds"! The BPAY payments then disappear altogether from the list of available transactions in the Bank Deposits window.

The only way for me to trace them is via the Bank Register - I then need to delete the automatic deposit, so that the BPAY Payments can be ticked in Bank Deposit and transferred in a batch to "Cash at Bank".

This has only just started happening, after years of receiving payments via BPAY. Can someone advise if there is a setting that I can disable to stop MYOB automatically creating batched Bank Deposits? Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
GeneralSurgAu
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Automatic BPAY deposits

This morning the same thing has happened, but with Credit Card payments received via MYOB Online Payments.

MYOB Deposit.PNG

The only setting that I can see to change is this one:

MYOB Ledger.PNG

However, I don't want every payment received to go directly into "Cash at Bank" - I need to be able to batch payments together into their total deposit amount. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received! 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post