Forum Discussion

Sheridand
Contributing Cover User
17 days ago
Solved

Bank feed not updating

Hi,

My ANZ bank feed has not updated in the last three days. Is there a known issue or can someone please help me fix this?

Thank you

• Hi Sheridand,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, there are no reported bank feed delays for ANZ. With that, I would recommend checking with the bank to see if there is any delay, and they can also provide you with more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sheridand,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, there are no reported bank feed delays for ANZ. With that, I would recommend checking with the bank to see if there is any delay, and they can also provide you with more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi there,

My bank feed didn't update this morning, so I can't process customer payment received. What can I do to fix this?

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Elmari,

Thanks for reaching out. Generally, the availability of bank feeds within a company file doesn't have a specific timeframe. Sometimes there might be delays due to data processing or delays from the financial institutions. As for today's feeds, the data is still being processed and should be available soon, if it isn't already.

However, if your feeds aren't available by the afternoon, feel free to post again, providing what specific bank you have, so that I can check the status for you.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,
      Shella