Some bank feeds transactions are missing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jaglal
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Some bank feeds transactions are missing

Hi,

My bank feed transactions are missing only for a perticular day 23/02/2023. All other transactions are up to date.

They are neither approved nor hidden.

Kindly advise

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Some bank feeds transactions are missing

Hi @Jaglal 

Generally speaking, bank feeds are sent in subsequential order based on the date that we have received those transactions based on the bank feed frequency.  In saying that, we are happy to look into missing transactions.

If you are expecting a transaction from your bank feeds and it hasn't come through, I would make sure that the transaction is showing at your Bank's end i.e. it's on your Internet Banking/bank statement. If it's not listed then we do recommend speaking with your bank.

Should that transaction be listed at the Bank's end, I would make sure that the transaction is not listed in the Bank transactions window. The best way to check is to go to Banking>>Bank Feeds and ensure the transactions are not listed as Current or within a suitable date range for Approved or for Hidden.

Should that transaction still not be appearing, we would need to get a screenshot of the bank feeds window showing that transaction is not listed along with a screenshot of the Internet Statement/bank statement showing that transaction. With this information, we can pass that across to our internal team to look into that transaction(s) and potentially if required speak to your bank in relation to that transaction. This information can be sent through a Forum private message to me.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Jaglal
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Thanks for responding my quary.

I checked both approved and hidden transaction for this date. ( sorry the missing date is 22/02/2023) But nothing there.

However I can stil  see these missing transactions at MYOB "bank register". 

I attache

1. bank statement

2. MYOB screen shots

Please check

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Jaglal 

Thank you for confirming that information - I've also removed a screenshot from public view.

I've lodged a ticket with our internal bank feeds team to get those feeds and transactions investigated for you. They should be in contact with you via email with their findings. Do reach out if you haven't heard anything by mid-next week and I'll follow up for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Jaglal
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions