Undeposited Funds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GB82
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Undeposited Funds

I am having trouble with my undeposited funds, i have just taken over a company file and an amount of -$10 has been sitting in the prepare bank deposits screen and the undeposited funds reports. I have been going around in circles trying to clear this out. My problem is there is always a difference of $10 between what the bank deposit is and the balance sheet. Has anyone ever had this, it relates back to 2006 so i will not be able to go back and trace what has happened. The balance sheet amount is overstated by $10, even if i try to do a bank deposit of $10, it hits undeposited funds again. I think i have just really over thought it. Any suggestion son how to correct this, and allow me to clear the -$10 deposit from 2006 (from prepare bank deposits) and leave my undeposited funds at zero, as it should be.

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Undeposited Funds

Hi @GB82 

Thank you for your post. I'm glad to help you with this.

I would like to make sure that you have a guide on how to properly prepare a bank deposit. Kindly follow the steps in this Help Article, Preparing a bank deposit. If you're still unable to clear it, kindly send me a private message with the necessary screenshots if there are errors encountered. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post