Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Absolutely Appalling!!

Today was the straw that broke the camels back.

1 hour and 17 minutes to get a Credit Card changed on the file.  37 minutes of this was spent on hold.

To add insult to injury, I was talking to someone offshore that could hardly speak or understand english, and there was a baby screming in the background the whole time. In the end the credit  card wasn't added as he didn't know how to do it, and was making constant excuses as to why. I have never been so frustrated in my life.

Take a leaf out of Telstras book MYOB and bring the Customer Service back onshore!!!

I am a bookkeeper with a numerous of clients, only 1 left using your software.

I have changed all of the others to Xero. You have really dropped the ball MYOB.

You were once ahead of the market, but now I would not recommend your product at all, to anyone.

It's become clunky and adding a new step to the Payroll Rporting function is ridiculous. It is truly a time waster.

Also, the idea of not being able to contact Billing by phone after the 22nd May is absurd. You are murdering your own Company.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Trendin 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

You can also change your credit card details through My Account. Here's how to change or update your payment/credit card details:

1. Log into My Account (myaccount.myob.com) using your MYOB account details (email address and password).
    2. In My Account, click View payment details
    3. To change your payment method, click Edit.
    4. Choose the payment method you're changing.
    5. Enter the card or account details.
    6. (Direct debit only) Select the option to agree with the Terms of use.
    7. Click Save.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with phone support. We do appreciate your feedback and will make sure to raise this with the team.  If you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.