Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Verification of old versions

Trying to verify an old version of my MYOB with absolutely no luck, So frustrating.

Has been working up to now and now wont verify online and do you think you can get someone on the phone,

On hold all day. I have been an MYOB customer since 2008 but my patience is running thin!

• Hi Darryn2,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forum! We appreciate you for being one of our valued customers. It's understandable why you are frustrated for not being able to verify/confirm your file. And for not being able to get someone on the phone. We appreciate your patience during these times. We have made support easy and accessible via self-help portals and Live Chat.

Thank you Oldie for sharing the information about our online activation and confirmation of file. Activating and confirming older MYOB products, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this. Just in case the steps that was provided by Oldie still didn't work, please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
    • Business name
    • Company File ID and build number (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Confirming is supposed to be self serve nowadays If you can't activate or confirm online In your MYOB product, when prompted to activate or confirm your company file, choose to Confirm/activate by phone and click Continue. If required, enter your serial number in the Serial Number field. Do not include any spaces or special characters. Tab out of the Serial Number field. A code appears in the Company File Code field. Note down this number (you can't copy it). Go to confirmation.myob.com. On the Generate a confirmation code page, enter your serial number and the company file code. Click I'm not a robot. Click Activate. A confirmation code appears. Copy the confirmation code and click Done. In your MYOB product, enter the confirmation code in the Confirmation Code field. Click Continue. Your MYOB product has been activated/confirmed.
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Darryn2,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forum! We appreciate you for being one of our valued customers. It's understandable why you are frustrated for not being able to verify/confirm your file. And for not being able to get someone on the phone. We appreciate your patience during these times. We have made support easy and accessible via self-help portals and Live Chat.

Thank you Oldie for sharing the information about our online activation and confirmation of file. Activating and confirming older MYOB products, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this. Just in case the steps that was provided by Oldie still didn't work, please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
    • Business name
    • Company File ID and build number (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Darryn2,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai