2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountsRight Standard 2016.3.19.1272 Activation codes required

AccountsRight Standard 2016.3.19.1272 Activation codes required for two accounts please email me for the two accounts.

Thanks

Chris Weerasinghe

2 REPLIES 2
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountsRight Standard 2016.3.19.1272 Activation codes required

Hi @Chris

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad to have you here. We regret that you are having challenges in confirming your company file and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

Regarding this matter, I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I can confirm that you are in an older version of AccountRight. In this case, we highly recommend updating to the latest version of AccountRight which you can find on our downloads page. There is no cost involved, simply install the latest version, and open your company file to upgrade it. This will be able to be confirmed online. We have also updated our online help with this information: Activation and confirmation errors.  

If this does not help, I will send you a private message requesting the necessary details to further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: AccountsRight Standard 2016.3.19.1272 Activation codes required

Hi @Chris

Thank you again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance in confirming your company file. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details to further assist you. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post