MMC has quoted me $1050. How can I transfer the data myself from our old Xero acc to MYOB

TB2015
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MMC has quoted me $1050. How can I transfer the data myself from our old Xero acc to MYOB

I used to run a trade based business and now we as in the process of moving over into digital drafting and eventually engineering. At this point in time to to the fundemental upskilling needed for the change has taken a toll on our reveneue stream which has dwindled down to a trickle, 

to cut costs we have decided to move our business activity from Xero to MYOB to take adavtage of the 6 month introductionary offer. Intial I was offered but MYOB data partner company to transfer all our records for $150 or just to July last year for free. After I accessed on MYOB what they had uploaded it was no where near enough to trade so I requested the full records to be transffered for the intial $150 they quoted, they quoted me a new figure to complete the task, they now want $1050 for one hour worth of work. Obviously they dont need or want the work. They claim it would take the 5 days to complete, really? what a joke, and a scam.

Anyhow any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I want to tarnsfer the following: "please see screen shot attached" all history including sales  to July 2015 from our current Xero account to our new MYOB account 

ss_what needs completing-for MYOB set up.png
ss_ MMC CONVERT quote .png
1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MMC has quoted me $1050. How can I transfer the data myself from our old Xero acc to MYOB

Hi @TB2015,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. MMC Convert provides a complimentary service for the migration of your current and previous financial year's data. If your business has been in operation for more than two financial years and you wish to convert additional prior years to MYOB Business, a fee of $150 AUD/NZD per year is applicable. This fee is directly payable to MMC Convert upon data upload to their site. Once you've submitted the request for conversion to MMC Convert, you'll need to give them access to your data. They will now convert the business data within 10 business days. For more information about this, please refer to Move to MYOB from Xero, QuickBooks, or Reckon.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post