MYOB 22.11 after WIN11 22H2 update, wont export to excel

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AAW12
Trusted Partner
33 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

33Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB 22.11 after WIN11 22H2 update, wont export to excel

Thanks, but if you follow my posts from February this year, you will see screenshots of everything I tried, and your suggestiion didnt work.

I would be pleased if MYOB found a solution, buying new computers isnt a cost effective work around!

DebLA
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Not a solution, but I found that if I hit 'open in web browser' I was able to export the one report I needed to excel in that version, however not all reports are available in the web browser format. 

DebLA
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi AAW12

Update.. After doing all the things, reinstalling MYOB etc, checking the windows settings, we removed and reinstalled Office last night and today MYOB is exporting to excel!

Maybe it's the order in which you do it? As in you need to do all the fixes, reinstall MYOB and lastly reinstall Office? It's obviously not the office version as my computer was brand new with the latest office installed, and the same version was re-installed. Anyway needless to say, very happy to have this working on windows 11! 

Good luck Smiley Happy

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Hi @DebLA 

Thank you for your post. Glad to hear that issue has been fixed and now properly working on your Windows 11.

Also @AAW12, please let us know how'd you go on this and if you need further help will be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post