New users unable to access Myob AccountRight file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Deb_W
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New users unable to access Myob AccountRight file

Hi

We are trying to use the capture app for a couple of staff in the business who will not have access to the company file other than for capture. I have followed MYOB online instructions and set up a new role that does not have access to data in the file and sent invites. We are currently testing this feature so I've used my personal email address to do so (I am an administrator via my work email). I managed to set up a personal password okay but when logging into the capture app it says No active businesses.  I get an unable to proceed to my.myob when tyring to log into my.myob online, even though I have set a password up.  Looking at my.myob as my work email it shows my personal email as an active user. Could someone help please? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Deb_W
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New users unable to access Myob AccountRight file

Actually I've solved this. I needed to make sure my new role was able to access the banking In Tray!

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: New users unable to access Myob AccountRight file

Hi @Deb_W 

Thank you so much for your post. We're glad to know that you have finally fixed your issue, Feel free to post again if you have issues in the future.

Regards,
Earl.

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post