Forum Discussion

debrarBNE
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Bank feeds NAB not updating 21/10

Hi, I have tried to update the bank feeds from NAB but noticed transactions from 18/10/2019 are not updating?

thanks to advise if there are any issues 

Kind regards

Debra

• Please note bank feeds have come through now (thanks goodness)....

36 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    FHG
    Experienced Cover User

I'm also with NAB - transactions from 18/10/19 not updating today.

marmak
    Experienced Cover User

us too... only with NAB feeds .. will the bank feeds ever work properly?

• Hi FHG  debrarBNE 

There is currently a delay with NAB bank feeds as we there was an error with the file that we received from the Bank and thus have been unable to process those feeds. This is something that we are working with NAB to resolve to ensure those transactions are made available as soon as possible.

Innquizitive
      Experienced Cover User

Oh...now it's the bank again. We have been having issues with getting bank feeds most of the days for the last few months. Please stop blaming the bank and get it fixed properly MYOB!

AdriSar
        Experienced Cover User
        Same thing happening with me too. With NAB, no bank feeds coming through.
      Daniela29
      User

Is there an update when this be back up and running please?  Holding up important tasks yet again....

FHG
        Experienced Cover User

one company's NAB transactions have downloaded, another company's NAB transactions hasn't. Can anyone explain the logic behind that?

SharonK
      Experienced Cover User

I am still waiting for the bank feeds for 21/10/19.  I only received the bank feeds for 18/10/19 today.  : (

This is wasting my time.  It is not timely to receive the bank feeds well into the afternoon.  Please look at why and let me know, thanks.