This company file is not registered when upgrading to 2021.6

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FMcGee
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

This company file is not registered when upgrading to 2021.6

I have a MYOB AccountRight file that was working on 2021.4 . The other day I received a message that I had to upgrade to the latest version 2021.6. The upgrade was done by our IT people. However, when I go to open it I now get the message "This company file is not registered to the AccountRight Live account that you are currently logged in to". Please help!

Thank you

Fiona

[15 November 2021]

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: This company file is not registered when upgrading to 2021.6

Hi @FMcGee 

The message is caused by the login that you are using to log into the company file being not a registered user for that company file.

To prevent this message from occurring go to Open a company file>>Online and select Sign out. Once logged out, log back in with your my.MYOB account details that does have access to that file.

If that company file is not listed after re-logging in, it would indicate that the login you are using is not registered against that file. You would be looking at being added to that company file by another user that does have access as per Help Article: Invite a user to an online file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

FMcGee
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: This company file is not registered when upgrading to 2021.6

Thanks very much Steven. I did a login with the original email and password, then "logged out" as the file was not listed on the right as being available. I then used a different email address and changed the password, and that worked.

Cheers 

Fiona

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post