simpsonstyres
Cover User
11 years ago
Done

Card File: Searching by street address

We used to search cards by street address in v19.5 and no longer can on v2013 which we have just upgradedf to.

This is extremely frustrating as we relied heavily on it.

Please give this back to us asap

93 Comments

• We used to search cards by street address in v19.5 and no longer can on v2013 which we have just upgradedf to.

This is extremely frustrating as we relied heavily on it.

Please give this back to us asap

Why can't I search by address? Try telling your boss you just can't do it when an iPhone can. So frustrating. Please bring it back.

ozwhall
      Cover User

Please can we have the facility to search by address?

As a local tradie the postcode search is no good as hundreds of addresses get brought up for the same area.

It’s frustrating because the guys know we've been there before so don’t worry about things like surnames and now i am unable to locate the customers details. I’m sure i could in my old version.

Cheers

Elaine

RedHillGarden
        Cover User
        I agree 100%. This function was available in Premier. We just upgraded to AccountRight Live and we were promised no reduced functionality. But this is a real annoyance to us.
      qgas
      Cover User

be able to seach card file with address, you could do this in a few versions before, but now cant.

Be more user friendly when searching

Vonnii
      Partner

Hi

Could you please add the search under 'address' function that was in earlier versions.  I have a client who relies heavily on this function and unfortunately it is not included in the latest verson.

Thank you!!

Von

Geoff_
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Vonni

Great idea

I just checked my copy of AccountRightPlus Version 19.7 and the function is there.

I wonder why it was removed?

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Coming Soon

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your comments and voting for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that we are in development of an exciting feature in the new AccountRight that will allow the searching of street address and additional card fields.  

More details into this feature and how to obtain that update will be available closer to release.

• Wondering how the developing is going?????

My search function needs as just as important as they were 3 years ago.

Regards

• Status changed:
    Coming Soon
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Thank you all for your comments and voting for this particular idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with AccountRight 2016.3 an exciting new search feature for Cards has been introduced. This allows for the user to search the Card List window by street address, phone number, state and other fields (40+)

You can find out more information about this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available.