MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Inventory: Price matrix - Update price based on percentage

RayJordan
Experienced Cover User

129Posts

101Kudos

0Solutions

129 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

Here’s what I would like to see:

AR2012 – Item price matrix. I would like to be able to use a in-built formula to calculate the various pricing levels based on Base Price. Exporting the items list to txt, importing into Excel, performing calculations on 3,500 items, saving as txt and re-importing into AccountRight is a pain.

Thanks,

Ray

'Item price matrix - percentage markup"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to setup their item prices based on a percentage mark-up of the base selling price, please cast your vote here.

4 Comments
DrZoo
2 Posts
Cover User

The price levels are great for applying to different customers but it would be great if there was capacity to auto calculate the markup - i.e. if level could be set at base price + user defined % markup.

That way I can set my level markups and, when the base price changes, the markups update automatically and I don't have to go do them all manually

Cheers

MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to setup their item prices based on a percentage mark-up of the base selling price, please cast your vote here.

Julian_T
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be good to enable an option so that the custom price levels are listed as a percentage of base value rather than a specific $ value. 

This will be very useful for certain customers with volatile base price that change daily/weekly eg businesses that sell produce.

Eg.

if Base Price changes, all the other price levels will automatically change as well, since they are a % value of the base price.

Fasteners
4 Posts
Cover User

I would like to see a variation of this where as new stock is adjusted in, MYOB Accountright calculates and applies a new selling price based on a preloaded percetage markup for that item or items flagged with that product group