Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

Yep - Wow! Just Wow!.. I have since moved to Xero and am a suscriber to the forum of MYOB and I am sure glad that I moved away to Xero when I did. I was right MYOB really do care. A simple mod to their applicaiton and they struggle.. Just make sure you all pay your monthly subscription to an organisation that has your interests in mind.. 

Lyn11
1 Post
User

This needs fixing

Van_N
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

is there any update on this issue? as it has now been a number of years since the issue was first rasied.

thank you

JohnMooney
1 Post
User

Five years later we are no closer to having the ability to hide or delete incorrect super 'pending authorisation'. Necessary to get rid of incorrect submissions picked up prior to authorising.

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

JohnMooney - hence the reason a year ago we decided to move away from the people at MYOB as they were not listening. The support and the response from XERO is absolutely amazing.. I was an MYOB user for over 10 years. Never again. Save your monthly fee and get the service you deserve.. 

LastingBooks
Partner
1 Post
Partner

I reversed a pay after paying the salary sacrifice super on it as the employee wanted to increase their tax liability.  I re-entered the pay and on the pay super list it displays the reversed SGC and it's corresponding original entry and new entry.  However the SSS amount is only there as a positive amount and the reversed amount isn't there to offset it.  It would be good if it picked up the reversal of SSS as well as the SGC so that I don't accidentally pay the SSS again.

GalpinsScott
4 Posts
Cover User

If you had the ability in the payrun to indicate that it was a correction and prevent it getting in to the PaySuper loop to begin with would be great.

Otherwise the ability to toggle the view on and off so as to exclude adjustments would suffice.

JulieAnd
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi, if it can be listed as reversed in the Manage Payment area that would be a massive improvement.  I have clients that have group payments together and then have decided to pay invidiviually and the manage payment area is messy and confusing for clients.  Thanks, hope it's happening soon!

KathrynMcMahon
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

The main reason I have to reverse them is because it has been set up with a wrong date or wrong bank account.  Making these editable would mostly solve the problem of needing to have to reverse them.  So I would vote for that first and as a last resort hiding them.  I don't like hiding bank feeds now so that really doesn' help much.

AllBuilding
2 Posts
Cover User

PaySuper Manage Payments - Ability to reverse partial contributions from a payment (eg. five employees paid in a contribution and one employee contribution returned at a later date). Much less confusing to be able to reverse the individuals contribution only. Reversing the entire contribution is not an accurate reflection of what has in fact taken place which means MYOB are essentially asking us to disregard the data we have before us??

PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments