Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
DazedNConfused
Experienced Cover User
49 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am so happy that the in tray function is appearing all over MYOB!! 

Thanks for listening Guys!

NFM
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

DazedNConfuzed - Where is it appearing? Still not an option in sales????

CaseyWoz
Contributing Cover User
20 Posts
Contributing Cover User

hi,

if/when we can attach documents to a sales invoice it would be great if we could select where it is sent through the invoice when emailed. 

Serdov
2 Posts
User

It would be very useful to have an In Tray for  customers' purchase orders in the Sales window so that they may be linked to the invoices produced. Otherwise the PO need to be printed and saved for future reference when chasing debtors.

The In tray is very useful for Purchase window to save printing suppliers invoices. It seems a natural exptension to have a similar facility for Sales

Patti_Syme
Experienced Cover User
146 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have thought that too.  I would like that function.

Nobo
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would suggest that any "Service" based company would find a Sales In-Tray very useful. We are in the inspect & test business and have to send accompanying reports seperatley to our invoice or create a PDF Invoice and send all documents outside MYOB. 

Nobo
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Another feature request for those of us who operate multiple trading companies under the one PTY Ltd would be to have the ability to have email addresses pertinent to the trading company instead of the one as in the emailing set-up. Then used via a drop down when send emailed documents from MYOB.

Kbrown86
2 Posts
Cover User

an In Tray or similar for Invoices where you can store invoice with signed - receipt of goods. 

Currently we have to store hard copies in folders. 

If there was a tick on screen and then an option to store a copy, it would be great to reconcile any that have not come back from 3rd party transport companies as not signed.

ptadelconst
3 Posts
User

yes i agree with this too , we currently save the signed sheet, then save the pdf invoice and send them together, would be alot easier to attached the signed pdf to the invoice in myob, then send together from there

stephnz376
3 Posts
User

I need to be able to attach .pdf documents to RECEIVE MONEY and a SALES INVOICE.

Please note: We are NOT sending this invoice to a customer.

The customer sends us the invoice with the details, it called "self invoicing"

All we do is create an invoice with a single line in Account Right  after we check it's correct

All the detail is on their.pdf document..e don't want to replicate all this info by adding it onto our sale.

We just add one line, the total.

We want the .pdf attached to the sale so anyone looking at it can check the detail.

Same with receive money.

Thanks