Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Calculator to list calculated entries

Contributing Cover User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

The calculator does not have scroll of  enteries if more than one is entered. just the  total after each entry so you cannot check what you entered is correct.

Premier has a drop screen for caculator

"calculator"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
HI jimel Thank you for your feedback in relating to the AccountRight program and the in program calculator. I assume based on the information provided and my testing you are referring to the AccountRight 2013.5 program not having a similar window to AccountRight version 19 in regards to a calculator. I would encourage other users that think that showing the history for the calculations in the in program calculator would be a good idea to include in the AccountRight 2013 and later program to vote and if required comment.
jimel
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes a running total would be good so you can check entry

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages