Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

view in tray

38Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

38 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

how can I make the view of the document from the in-tray larger without having to download it?

When I create a new bill and have the split screen. It does not matter how wide my monitor is I cannot increase the view, I have empty space on either side of the information and using the (+-) you end up with a scroll bar, which defeats the purpose of wanting to see the whole document, so it is readable.

This makes the process so much longer and time-consuming. 

On the desktop, MYOB would open in Adobe without having to download it.

4 Comments
EileenSaust
Partner
22 Posts
Partner

I have put this exact issue forward as well. Hopefully they are truly listening

Helenafoster45
2 Posts
User

@colleenWatson wrote: mcdvoice

how can I make the view of the document from the in-tray larger without having to download it?

When I create a new bill and have the split screen. It does not matter how wide my monitor is I cannot increase the view, I have empty space on either side of the information and using the (+-) you end up with a scroll bar, which defeats the purpose of wanting to see the whole document, so it is readable.

This makes the process so much longer and time-consuming. 

On the desktop, MYOB would open in Adobe without having to download it. 

Try to zoome the web bwoser, Adjust the screen resolution and use the full sreen mode.

Pauline23
Contributing User
14 Posts
Contributing User

Absolutely agree with Colleen's request, it's been bugging me for years.

Sadly, pigs might fly before MYOB action it.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Pauline23

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for participating by voting and providing comments on this feature. We acknowledge the significance of your request to your business, and we appreciate your understanding on this matter. Rest assured that your concerns and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth