15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Getting Auto Build Monthly Totals

Hi All

Is there a way of getting the total number of items that have been auto built per week/month etc.?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Getting Auto Build Monthly Totals

Hi @Dave3,

Thanks for reaching out! We do have an auto-build report available, which provides insights into the total number of items auto-built. However, currently, there isn't an option to select a specific date range for the auto-build items within this report.

If you require more information about the inventory reports, please check out this Help article: Inventory reports. Also, it might be cool to post this idea on our AccountRight Idea Exchange. Our developers regularly monitor this board for feature suggestions and enhancements.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Dave3
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess_R

Which report is this?

The only auto build report I can see is the report that shows the items in the autobuild and the cost but not what quantities have been autobuilt.

Thanks

Regards

Dave

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @Dave3,

Thanks for your response.

When you run the auto-build report, have you tried clicking on the "Insert/Modify" >> Show/Hide columns option? Sometimes that opens extra columns and might just be what you need to see those quantities. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! If you need more help or have any other questions, feel free to reach out. I'm here to assist.

Cheers,
Princess

Dave3
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

No there is nothing there that gives you the quantities built.

As far as I can see there is very little/none reporting for autobuilt quantities...!!!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @Dave3,

Thanks for your response.

I see what you're looking for regarding autobuilt quantities, and it seems like the system currently doesn't provide that exact information. At the moment, the available columns are limited to what you've observed. If you'd like this feature to be included in future updates, I'd encourage you to share your suggestions on our ideas platform. Our developers regularly review ideas posted there, and other users can vote for enhancements they'd like to see in future updates.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post