Forum Discussion

Dave3
Experienced User
28 days ago

Getting Auto Build Monthly Totals

Hi All

Is there a way of getting the total number of items that have been auto built per week/month etc.?

Thanks

5 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dave3,

Thanks for reaching out! We do have an auto-build report available, which provides insights into the total number of items auto-built. However, currently, there isn't an option to select a specific date range for the auto-build items within this report.

If you require more information about the inventory reports, please check out this Help article: Inventory reports. Also, it might be cool to post this idea on our AccountRight Idea Exchange. Our developers regularly monitor this board for feature suggestions and enhancements.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Dave3
      Experienced User

Hi Princess_R

Which report is this?

The only auto build report I can see is the report that shows the items in the autobuild and the cost but not what quantities have been autobuilt.

Thanks

Regards

Dave

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Dave3,

Thanks for your response.

When you run the auto-build report, have you tried clicking on the "Insert/Modify" >> Show/Hide columns option? Sometimes that opens extra columns and might just be what you need to see those quantities. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! If you need more help or have any other questions, feel free to reach out. I'm here to assist.

Cheers,
        Princess