Forum Discussion

sarahh02
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Processing monthly salaries in MYOB Business

I need to process the salary run which is done monthly.

I have created the payrun with Monthly in the pay cycle.  The employees have Monthly in their standard pay Pay Period field, and Annual Salary checked but no employees are in the list to pay.  And the screen says No timesheets found.

As the employee is salaried they do not enter timesheets, although others in this company do.  How am I to record the leave requirements for the salaried people?

Thanks for your help. 

• Hi sarahh02,

Thank you for your post.

When you process payroll from Payroll >> Create pay run >> Select the pay frequency, the system initially shows a message indicating "No timesheet found for this pay period." However, when you proceed by clicking Next, it typically populates the list of employees for that pay period. This is the normal standard behavior of the system payroll screen. Despite the initial message suggesting no records or timesheets were found, proceeding to the next step should display the list of employees associated with that pay frequency. Kindly refer to the attached images below:

Regarding your concern about how to record the leave for your salaried employee, ensure that you create a leave pay item from the leave section and link it to the leave wages pay item. If you require any further assistance with this, please let me know, and I'll be happy to assist you further!

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi sarahh02,

Thank you for your post.

When you process payroll from Payroll >> Create pay run >> Select the pay frequency, the system initially shows a message indicating "No timesheet found for this pay period." However, when you proceed by clicking Next, it typically populates the list of employees for that pay period. This is the normal standard behavior of the system payroll screen. Despite the initial message suggesting no records or timesheets were found, proceeding to the next step should display the list of employees associated with that pay frequency. Kindly refer to the attached images below:

Regarding your concern about how to record the leave for your salaried employee, ensure that you create a leave pay item from the leave section and link it to the leave wages pay item. If you require any further assistance with this, please let me know, and I'll be happy to assist you further!

Cheers,

Princess

sarahh02
      Experienced User

Princess_R Thanks for getting back to me.  I did eventually bite the bullet and do it, and yes it was easy.  

Sarah

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahh02,

Thank you for the update. It's fantastic to hear that you're able to proceed with processing the pay run. Please feel free to start a new post again if you encounter any issues, and I'm always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess