Forum Discussion

Rebecca711
Experienced User
17 days ago

MYOB AccountRight - Count Inventory - Search Ability - URGENT

I am wanting to use the Count Inventory on MYOB Account Right so we can end of Financial Year do our adjustments on a table instead of printing, handwriting and then updating - yes completely inefficient.  I cannot seem to find a search on this tab in Count Inventory and our stock is not listed in the actual shop like MYOB has listed - search button required and needs to be easy for stocktake.  Help please as only have a limited time before out stocktake will be required.

Thank you

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rebecca711

Thanks for the post. 

I understand your current predicament, however, at this time, there is no feature to search for a specific item from the count inventory window. Your suggestion would be a valuable addition to our application, and I recommend posting this on the Ideas Exchange board for potential inclusion in future updates.

We appreciate your patience and are here to assist with any further inquiries you may have.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve