8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

build items

Currently using the desktop version of Account Right to build items from other inventory items in stock (creating chaff from hay) as this is not possible in the cloud version (happy to stand corrected if this has changed).  Have been told by our accountant that we will have to change from Account Right to MYOB Business (all cloud based) as some point in the near future.  Wondering if this build items option will be available in the new business version (cloud based)?  I can see that there will be a create item - but I believe this is just adding a new item, not building something which I need to do each week.

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,367 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,367Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: build items

Hi @ClaireK,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. Currently, the option you mentioned is not available in our MYOB Business feature. The inventory functionality in MYOB Business is tailored for retail businesses with straightforward inventory requirements. It's best suited for those who sell directly from existing stock and do not engage in backordering to fulfill sales. You can also visit this help article that will give you more information about: What inventory features are available in MYOB Business

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post