Forum Discussion

MarDur
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

inventory

Can someone tell me is there a way to get an average monthly sale quantity of an item?

• Hi MarDur 

Thanks for your post. If you are wanting to analyse the sales for your items, there are reports available in Reports>>Sales tab>>Item. If you can't find a suitable report or customise a report to suit your needs, you could look at exporting a report to excel and modifying it. The other option for more complicated reporting is a reporting add-on.

These help articles have more information on reports:

www.myob.com/au/apps - this link is for add-ons

Sales reports 

Customising reports 

Exporting reports 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MarDur 

Thanks for your post. If you are wanting to analyse the sales for your items, there are reports available in Reports>>Sales tab>>Item. If you can't find a suitable report or customise a report to suit your needs, you could look at exporting a report to excel and modifying it. The other option for more complicated reporting is a reporting add-on.

These help articles have more information on reports:

www.myob.com/au/apps - this link is for add-ons

Sales reports 

Customising reports 

Exporting reports 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.