3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accountright Annual leave balances different between browser and desktop

I ran a report in teh browser this morning for 2 employees to get their leave balances, then later looked them up on the desktop and the balances are different. I have since run report for all staff and checked on the desktop and it appears there are discrepancies for pretty much all staff. The desktop shows more leave owing then the browser.

Can anyone please advise and how do I know which report is correct?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Accountright Annual leave balances different between browser and desktop

Hi @tg1,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

There might be a few factors contributing to the discrepancies between the browser and desktop version. One possibility is that you're accessing the file offline on the desktop version. Another possibility is that the date isn't being filtered correctly.

I would also recommend checking the payroll register report and the YTD report to see if they match. This is to ensure the correct report. Additionally, please confirm that the reports you're generating are the Entitlement Balance Detail report from the desktop and the Leave Balance Detail in the browser.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post