Forum Discussion

Sisley
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Already use QuickSuper - do I need SuperChoice

We've been using QuickSuper for years with an external provider and it really isn't a hassle for us to lodge that monthly and make a single payment. We're also not interested in setting up directdebit authorisation through our account package and happy to continue recording superannuation payments through the Pay Liabilities function in payroll command centre.

The FAQ's page says we don't have to use SuperChoice, but with so much mention of this month's deadline, I'm being led to believe something will break in the system if I don't proceed to register.

I'd like some clarification as to best approach to opting out - thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sisley 

Thanks for your post. You don't have to use the Pay super service, you can continue to make super payments manually through Quicksuper and the Pay Liabilities window.

If you did want to use the Pay super service you would need to accept the SuperChoice T&C's in order to process the next super payment through that service.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• I wonder if they are going to reduce your MYOB bill for not using the SuperChoice option?