Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Annual Leave Accrual

I have a strange situation that l need help with.  No employees (Full-time & Part-time) accrued the 2.92 hours of Annual Leave in this weeks pay run.  

Really not sure what has happen.  It is like a global setting has been changed.  

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?  I can manually adjust, but l really do not want to have to check every week to make sure that this procedure has performed. 

Thankyou in advance for any helpful suggestions

Helen 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • S I have just processed a pay run and no leave accrual is showing in any payslips

LRBooks61
      Ultimate Cover User

Hi

I just read another post where someone asked if the payroll category for the entitlements had the carry remaing entitlements forward to the next year

Worth checking - see below

Lisa

CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Helen18 EvelynMe 

If there's no leave accruing during the pay run when they should, please do double check if the correct entitlement category is ticked for the employee, and its calculation basis settings is done correctly according to this Help page : Leave and entitlements.

A common cause we see is that calculation basis is set to % of gross hours while the employee is a Salary based, thus no hours are entered in the pay, please do look out for that. 

If you are still having trouble, please provide a screenshot of the entitlement category ticked and its setup, we are happy to check it further.

lisasaid
      User

Hi, Did the problem get sorted as I am having the same issue? Accrual is at 0. Have checked settings. Thanks

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi lisasaid 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Can you please confirm if you're still facing this same problem and if yes, please provide further details and we will investigate it.