Forum Discussion

KAD1
User
3 months ago
Solved

Change fortnightly pay cycle dates

I have a client that is using Myob AR payroll. It would appear that the fortnightly payrun is set up in such a  way that the fortnight 10.02.2024 – 23.02.2024 would be paid on Tuesday 20.02.2024. This means that 9 days are paid in arrears and 3 days are paid in advance. They would like to realign the payments so that all days are paid in arrears. How do we do this?

• Hi KAD1

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention on the forum. I apologize for the delayed response. 

I understand that you're looking to adjust the pay date in relation to your pay period. From what I know, the pay period and the pay date can be manually entered when creating a pay run. Unfortunately, the only method to correct the pay date is by deleting or reversing it and then recreating it with the correct dates. I suggest going through the article 'Fixing a Pay' for more details on modifying information in a pay run.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. We're here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KAD1

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention on the forum. I apologize for the delayed response. 

I understand that you're looking to adjust the pay date in relation to your pay period. From what I know, the pay period and the pay date can be manually entered when creating a pay run. Unfortunately, the only method to correct the pay date is by deleting or reversing it and then recreating it with the correct dates. I suggest going through the article 'Fixing a Pay' for more details on modifying information in a pay run.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. We're here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve