Forum Discussion

Louise2
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

new PAYG withholding payment arrangement - cycle change large

Hi there

Can someone please help I have tried calling through and no luck, we received notification from ATO  advising that from 1 July 2023 our PAYG withholding cycle to large meaning each time I process a payroll I need to make payment for PAYG within a week from the date I process payroll (rather than being due monthly)

My question is - via MYOB is there a system update reflecting this change, it says on the notification from ATO there should/would be but I cannot seem to find any information or updates re this ?

thanks

Louise 

• Hi Louise2,

Thank you for your response. I would really appreciate it if you could click on "Accept as Solution" if I'm able to solve your concern. This will also help other users who have the same issue. If not, please let me know so I can further assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Louise2 

Thank you for your post. 

I understand how tedious it is to wait on the phone, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. With regard to your concern, there are no system-required changes. It is just the frequency with which you are lodging that is changing. Please refer to this link regarding PAYG withholding.

Please feel free to post again if you have further questions. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Louise2
      Experienced User

thank you Princess_R.

this is good to hear so far have done just that. 

regards

Louise 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise2,

Thank you for your response. I would really appreciate it if you could click on "Accept as Solution" if I'm able to solve your concern. This will also help other users who have the same issue. If not, please let me know so I can further assist.

Cheers,

Princess