Forum Discussion

2 years ago

EOFY Finalisation Error

Hi I hope someone can help. I reconciled my payroll with ATO all balanced perfectly. When i did the end of year finalisation it came back with ATO error on 3 out of 8 employees. The Error is CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03, nothing has changed since last year and no unusual charactors. It was accepted with errors by the ATO. When I did a check of what was reported 5 out of 8 are correct the 3 in question have 0 Gross but the correct PAYG. Ive been on the phone with the ATO for over 3 hours they have stated a software issue. All my pay runs have been accepted and correctly match for the whole financial year

Please can someone help

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Paul-3way,

Thank you for your post. 

In case you were still needing assistance with this, I would advise you to unfinalise the affected employees, then process a $0 Pay Run for every employee. This will push through your payroll data to STP and update the reports accordingly. 

Once the reports are looking good, I would recommend finalising your employees in smaller batches and see if you receive the ATO error code (CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03) again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.