Forum Discussion

BJ_Werder
Experienced User
2 years ago

Employer Default Superannuation Fund

Now that Sunsuper has become Australian Retirement Trust, my query is in regards to the Employer Default Superannuation Fund. Our current default super fund is Sunsuper, is this just a matter of changing the selection to now be Australian Retirement Trust (USI 60 905 115 063 003)? And to do this, I just go to Setup > General Payroll Information and select Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BJ_Werder
    Experienced User

Further to the below, when I tried to update the Default Superannuation Fun from Sunsuper to Australian Retirement Trust under the General Payroll Information section, when I clicked OK it gives me the Error where the Withholding Payer Number is saying "Your Withholding Payer Number must be in the format 00 XXX XXX XXX". The number we currently have in there is only XXX XXX XX digits. I have taken over this role from the previous financial controller and this is what she had in there. How do I find what our Withholding Payer Number is if it has been changed? I cannot proceed with updating the default superannuation fund without puting the required withholding payer number in.

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi BJ_Werder

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one has replied to yet. Are you still having issues with this ?

BJ_Werder
        Experienced User

Hi Melisa

Yes, still having a problem with this.

Thanks,

Belinda