7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entitlement Balance report incorrect

Hi,

Entitlement balance report is showing incorrect balances for some employees. 

The balance on report is different to card.

No opening balances on employees. 

Please assist?

3 REPLIES 3
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,526Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Entitlement Balance report incorrect

Hi @BW4,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry for the late response. I'll be more than happy to help you. Have you reinstated the impacted employees? If yes, please follow these instructions, Reinstating an employee (myob.com). And if not, you can create a void pay with the number of hours you'll add or deduct. Here's a guide to create void pay, End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting (myob.com).

Just in case you still need assistance, you can reach out to our phone support, or you can be assisted by our virtual assistant MOCA by going to MYOB Support - MYOB Support.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BW4
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No, employee hasnt been reinstated. And there are a few employees this affects.

Have run a zero pay and it has not corrected itself.

Client is asking for accurate reports so this is now a bad look that we cant generate accurate entitlement reports for them. 

The issue is the CARD has the accurate hours, however the ENTITLEMENT REPORT does NOT. 

Please assist. Thank you. 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @BW4,

Thank you for your response.

In this matter, kindly generate the Entitlement Detail Report, as this will check the balance from the card against the actual accrual calculated from each pay run. There are instances where manual adjustments to the employee card will reflect on leave reports. 

To correct incorrect leave balances, use the void pay method. This will affect the leave reports year-to-date balances. Go to Payroll >> Process Payroll >> Start a new pay run. Drill into the employee in question and remove all hours and amounts for everything. Then, for the leave entitlement you want to adjust, only put hours against it.

However, if you already processed the void payment and the same issue appears, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Entitlement detail report showing the difference
  • Employee card file showing the entitlement
  • Expected leave balances for each Entitlement Accrual category for the employee

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post