Forum Discussion

JP2
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Long Service Leave not appearing on payslip

Why can't a leave balance just be shown on a payslip if there's a balance there.  The solution of creating a dummy record is very time consuming expecially if you have many employees.  And you have to do it every new financial year.

• Hi JP2 

I have just been informed that this is a known issue that is being investigated by our team. In saying that, there is a workaround that you can try which is to post a small amount against the payroll category using the Process Payroll screen. This can be reversed immediately, the important part is that the category has been posted to using the Process Payroll system, so the system will then correctly display these amounts on payslips.

Please try this solution and let me know how you go. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi JP2 

Thank you for your post.

This could be the result of the way in which is setup in the software. Can I please get you to check for me that the setup is correct by following these steps:

1. Open the long service leave entitlement category (Payroll command centre > Payroll Categories > Entitlements > open the long service leave entitlement category).
    2. Can you please check that you have selected the option Print on Pay Advice.
    3. If not, please select the option Print on Pay Advice and click OK.

Please let me know if this has resolved the issue. If not, I will investigate further for you.

JP2
      Contributing User

It's definately been ticked.

This issue might be that's they don't accure LSL on every pay.   At 10 years they get 8.6667 weeks and then after another 5 years they get a further 4.3333 weeks, which I just add to their balance.

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi JP2 

Thank you for checking the setup for me. Your suggestion could indeed be the reason why you are not seeing the leave balance on payslips. However, since adding to the balance, can you please confirm that this has resolved the issue for you?