Australia
Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB TEAMS - KIOSK APP

Hi 

I would like to have all staff clock on and off etc, but only send timesheets details to AccountRight for casual staff.

All staff are set up as hourly, however full time and part time staff have set hours 

We would use the Kiosk data to monitor actual hours worked for all staff

Is it possible to set  the employees whose timesheets are to be exported???

Are there any video demonstrations of employees using the Kiosk app and of the payroll officer processing a payrun

Many thanks

TTaylor

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,183Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: MYOB TEAMS - KIOSK APP

Hi @TrevorT,

Thank you for your post.

With the MYOB Team app, you have the flexibility to set up timesheets tailored to different types of staff, which is super handy. Creating two locations for timesheets and the Kiosk feature is what we can recommend making everything flow smoothly.

As for exporting timesheets, there isn't a direct option within the MYOB Team app to cherry-pick which employees' timesheets to export. While we don't have specific video demonstrations available for the Kiosk app, we have our Help article that can provide more information on this matter.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

TrevorT
Partner
18 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I am thinking of setting up salaried staff in AccountRight as Hourly (38 hpw) and allocate them to an OFFICE Location and casuals to a WAREHOUSE Location. 

Client would like to track actual hours worked for ALL staff, but only  APPROVE timesheets for casuals.

How long would pending time sheets be retained for Office Staff and is proposed workflow possible

Many thanks

TTaylor

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,542 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,542Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @TrevorT,

Indeed, it's a good idea to set up a separate location for certain staff for clarity. But when it comes to the timesheet, you can't really remove it. Your only options are to approve or delete the timesheets to clear them from pending. More information about this can be found in the articles shared by my colleague earlier.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post