New superannuation fund not added to payroll category

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolineH1
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New superannuation fund not added to payroll category

Hi,

I had to set up a new super fund in my MYOB Accountright system yesterday for a new employee.  I had no difficulty in locating the fund in the superannuation list, however when I went to add the fund to the superannuation guarantee payroll category and to the employee card the desktop version of MYOB would not allow me to do it.  ie there was no save button.  Eventually I added it in using the web version of MYOB Accountright.  MYOB, when the software is upgraded can you please check that the desktop version does not lose any functionality PRIOR to pushing the update through.  This has happened on a number of occasions within various modules of my desktop version of MYOB.  We seem to be getting pushed towards the web version of MYOB which does not yet contain all of the features of the desktop version.  I do not want to adopt the web version until it contains the full functionality that I am paying for.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: New superannuation fund not added to payroll category

Hi @CarolineH1,

Thanks for your post. 

If you cannot see the 'OK' button to save these changes, this generally means that there is a display issue, where the bottom half of the window is cut-off. 

A workaround for this: You can adjust your Display settings on your PC, or use the shortcut key for the 'OK' button, window - ALT + O

However, I do appreciate your feedback on this and have passed it on to our teams. 

If you had any further queries or concerns, please feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post