Forum Discussion

mrshanna
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Pay Advice Leave Accrual

Is there any way to permanently fix the accrual leave hours to not have a $ sign in front of them when preparing a pay advice?

• Thanks for clarifying mrshanna. The YTD cells in Excel are formatted to be $ cells, this can be removed after the report has been run, however not on the template file.

If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi mrshanna 

Thanks for your post.  Can you please send me a screenshot of where this is showing up on the pay advice? When I replicate the Payroll advice report in my program I do not have the $ showing.  Which version of the software are you on? 

Let me know how you're going with this and I'll further assist. 

mrshanna
      Experienced Cover User

when i export it to excel it shows accrued hours without the $ sign however at ytd total accrual has a $ sign in front of it, it is so frustrating!!  refer to yellow highlighted area on attached excel doc

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

Hi mrshanna 

The reason the hours doesn’t have the $ is due to it being based on hours not a dollar amount.  The YTD has the $ in front of the YTD amount paid, which is meant to be this way and cannot be removed.  The card ID and ‘none’ can be deleted within Excel. You cannot automatically remove this within the report.

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your inquiry please mark ‘Accept as Solution’ to help other users find this information.

mrshanna
      Experienced Cover User

Also while you're looking at that, how do you get card id & none to stop coming through on pay advices, it always appears just before gross pays

thanks in advance