Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

Hi @MYOB4Apple 

You will not need to enter the verification code as the bank account for super is verified now. Please log out of the file, log back in and go to the Payroll>>Super Payments and you should be able to make the super payments. 

Let us know how you go on. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MattG123
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

I am having this problem as well, very frustrating and phone support were clueless... sorry to say.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @MattG123 

If you're still facing this problem, please send me your product serial number, ABN and login email adddress by Private Message.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

maryanne
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue .

The  super verification code I have when enterred states :

Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later

Please advise what I need to do. So fed up dealing with myob as the wait tile on line is so long...

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post