Forum Discussion

Heather1
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Payment Summaries 19-20 AR

I spent time on the phone with MYOB last week attempting to restore backup for 19-20 to access payment summaries. We restored back up,  tried to see it would work if we downloaded previous versions of MYOB  all other info is to that time but payroll reporting centre for EOY finalisation is showing current year and last year.  Tried a couple of back ups just in case and same thing happening. Does any one know how to access the payment summaries  for a previous year.  I wish MYOB would retain access to  payment summaries longer than 2 years in the software. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Heather1 

Sorry to see no one has replied to you yet. Only the current and previous years are available in the Payroll reporting centre to ensure any changes that need to be made in prior years are done through the ATO.

The Payroll activity and register reports should have been reconciled to the YTD verification report so may provide the information you require for the 2019-20 payroll year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.