Payroll Liabilites - Super Guarantee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jason73
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Liabilites - Super Guarantee

I have recently moved from MYOB Accountright to the online version. I use to process Super Guarentee through pay liabilites. I cannot find this in the online version. It is forcing me to set up super payment directly from MYOB. I have already made the super payments. How do I process super through the online version when payments have already been made?

5 REPLIES 5
Julie_A_C
Partner
3,363 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3,363Posts

502Kudos

522Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Liabilites - Super Guarantee

hi @Jason73 

This is another reason I try and keep all my clients off line.  On line is good in theory but you have just brought in another variable with internet connection etc.

If you have made the payment via your own means and there is no option to do the pay liability in payroll then just do a spend money and allocate it to the libaility account that the superannuation accrual goes to.

You can check what the default account is by going to payroll categories>superannuation and click the arrow next to superannuation and see the linked payable account.

Julie Carter AIPA, BBus(Acctg),
MYOB Professional Partner, Registered BAS Service Provider
Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants
Member Association of Accounting Technicians
ph: 0417 927 654 email: accuratebooks7@gmail.com
JAC' of All Trades Bookkeeping (Servicing from Leederville to Pinjarra, Fremantle to Armadale WA)

If this post answered your question, please mark it as a solution to assist others.
If you found it helpful, please use the thumbs up.

Jason73
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the response. Yes I agree with going online but we are shutting down our business and didn't want to pay $160 per month without any income for the next 12 months. Doing it the way you suggested, does the amount still show on the employees EOFY payment summaries at ATO?

Julie_A_C
Partner
3,363 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3,363Posts

502Kudos

522Solutions

hi @Jason73 

It will do as that flows through from when you recorded the actual pay, not when it is physically paid.

Julie Carter AIPA, BBus(Acctg),
MYOB Professional Partner, Registered BAS Service Provider
Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants
Member Association of Accounting Technicians
ph: 0417 927 654 email: accuratebooks7@gmail.com
JAC' of All Trades Bookkeeping (Servicing from Leederville to Pinjarra, Fremantle to Armadale WA)

If this post answered your question, please mark it as a solution to assist others.
If you found it helpful, please use the thumbs up.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @Jason73

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Apologies for the delayed response. We regret that you are facing issues with super payment, and we appreciate your effort in finding a solution here in the community. 

To take a look into this for you, can you please confirm if you are using a third-party clearing house when paying super? 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @Jason73

I hope you are having a great week. I just want to check back with you if you still need help with your concern? Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post