Forum Discussion

Emily_JF97
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Payroll Register Detail doesnt mat Payroll Register Summary

Hi Please help!

I have seen other people have had the same issue but there solutions wont fix mine as my companys file has rolled to the next finanical year and i cant change pay history details.

My amount ready to lodge with the ato via STP is correct but my reports i have ran in MYOB  - Payroll Register Detail and Payroll Register Summary dont match. I have ran multiple reports looked through journals etc and i cant find any transaction to answer why they are different and belive it had to do with there pay history under there card file which i cant change.

Can someone please help me solve this issue??

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Emily_JF97,

Thank you for your post. 

Would you by chance have a backup of the file before the payroll year was rolled over? 

Emily_JF97
      Contributing Cover User

No as it's an online file and I have only just taken over this client unfortunately 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Emily_JF97,

Thanks for confirming that.

As the file is online, there are automatic backups taken of the file each week, so we should be able to retrieve a backup from our servers so that you can make this correction.

So that I can start this process, could you please send me the following details via private message:

• Serial number
        • Business file name 
        • Primary contact name + email;
        • Your name + email 
        • Dates of the first pay run entered in the new payroll year

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.