Forum Discussion

GD2
Experienced User
2 years ago

Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report Does Not Match Payroll Activity Summary Report

Hi,

I am attempting to submit my STP Report for EOFY 21/22 to ATO and have found that 2 of my employees Gross Payments & Superannuation amounts aren't showing up on the Payroll Reporting Year To Date Verification Report, only their PAYG is.  The amounts show up correctly on my Payroll Activity Summary Report.

I have 3 employees that I had terminated this FY and the two I am having issues are are among this number, however the 3rd terminated employees amounts are showing up perfectly.

I have tried un-terminating all 3 employees both within MYOB and in the STP Reporting then doing a 0.00 payrun, but it has not solved the issue.

I have also checked all the payroll catergories for any differences, but all my employees are set up the same.

I can see there are many other people experiencing the same issue as me, but as it is payday today and I have to run a new payroll for the new FY, so this issue is holding that all up.  Can I please get some assistance ASAP?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi GD2,

Thank you for your post. 

In case you were still needing assistance with this, could you confirm you were running the $0 Pay for the 30th June? Furthermore, are these employees' Payroll activity & Payroll register reports matching correctly? 

GD2
      Experienced User

Hi Sam,

Yes, I had run a $0.00 payroll and both the Payroll Activity & Payroll Register Reports matched, just the Verification report didn't.

I have since had this issue resolved when I phoned MYOB and after a very frustrating 3+ hours on hold my call was finally answered and I received the help I needed to fix the issue.

Thank you for your reply.