Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll payslips

It would be appreciated if we could go back to sending the person doing payroll a copy of the staffs payslips as one document when they have completed doing the payroll.  Currently there is no integrity on past payslips as when bringing up past ones, current information is installed and can conflict with the persons pay and position at that time. Not sure why this was removed as a feature but now payslips have to be saved individually which is time consuming and should be unnecessary.

Alternatively perhaps past payslips could be saved as a secure pdf so that it is a permanent document.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Payroll payslips

Hi @Lamica,

Thanks for your post. If you wish to obtain a copy of those pay slips, you should run the payroll advice. All the pay slips are consolidated in a single file, including those of all employees. For further details, please refer to this help article: Payroll Advice report

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Lamica
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll payslips

My MYOB does not seem to have a Payroll Advice report and there is no description on how to navigate to it that I can see in your link. I do seem to have a payroll register report but this only shows each persons pay and deductions as a summary of the staff as a whole. Is there a way to get a copy of my employees actual payslips without have to copy each persons individual as a record of what level they were being paid at, at that time the way I used to get, as an automated email sent to me which I could then save on my computer since MYOB does not maintain past payslips as a set pdf to the payment at that time.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post