Forum Discussion

djoffice
Contributing User
11 months ago

RESC not appearing in end of year finalisation

I am doing STP2 finalisation and the salary sacrifice amounts are not appearing on page 2 of the verification report under Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC).  All settings are correct.

Please advise how I can make this appear as I have 3 clients that this is affecting.

Thank you

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi djoffice 

Thanks for your post.

If the Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC) is not showing up on your YTD Verification Report, kindly check the ATO Reporting Category used if it was assigned correctly. Once checked and changes have been made, please process an update event or a $0 pay run to update the figures of your employees. Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

djoffice
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen

I have checked all of that but looks right.  See attached screen print.  I have been advised that page 2 should only report EMPLOYER additional payments but I think it should be the Sal Sacrifice amounts on page 1 of the verification report?

Hoping you can clarify.

Thanks

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi djoffice 

Thanks for your reply.

I have seen the screenshot you attached. If you could also attach a screenshot of your YTD Verification report so we can investigate this further on our end. kindly make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen