STP EOFY FInalisation Figures don't match

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sandy26
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP EOFY FInalisation Figures don't match

In Payroll Reporting Centre at EOY Finalisation a terminated employee is only showing Gross payments and not overtime, Cash out of leave in service, Unused leave on termination and Other paid leave.  Then I realised that a STP Report wasn't sent to the ATO in November 2022, so I sent it. It has been accepted but now the figures are way out. 

I tried to send an update event and it comes up with an error message "The Payment Date falls within the lock period. You can't record pays dated in the lock period. Contact your administrator for more information."

Should I do a pay run with zero figures, payment date as the 30/06/2023, will that fix it ?

I need to do a pay run today, so I need this fixed before doing the pay run.

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,433 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,433Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP EOFY FInalisation Figures don't match

Hi @Sandy26 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

After you updated the ATO Reporting Category for each payroll categories, and the send update event is not working, please process a zero dollar pay run to make sure ATO will receive the up to date figures of your employee. Please let me know how it goes. Also, please check the Payroll Register and Payroll Activity Summary reports if they do match for this employee.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post